It's seed collecting and cleaning season on the Mountain and Mission Blue Nursery could use some supplies.
Please consider donating any of the following you may have lying around:
- mixing bowls of all sizes (for cleaning and drying seed)
- sieves of all grades (for cleaning and drying seed)
- baking and cookie sheets (for drying seed)
- bakers rack (restaurant/industrial grade for storing and organizing seed as its drying)
- meat thermometer (for getting the right temperature for heat treated seeds)
- sensitive gram food scale (for weighing seed)
Your local Goodwill is a good source of kitchen-type supplies, too! Thanks for your help!
If you can spare any of the above please email Ildiko at firstname.lastname@example.org